Happy to see you on our page! Being the head of Cherry Day, I represent the rational brain of our team. I take care of administrative tasks and routine questions.
Event and wedding planning requires specific knowledge and training. That's why I pay great attention to the education and development of my skills. In February-March 2019, I studied at a school for wedding planners Oh!Wedding School based in Moscow and got a certificate.
My responsibilities in the planning of your event include:
- Listening to your wishes and translating them into perfect technical instructions for each wedding specialist working at your event
- Setting the preparation timeline and time management
- Design of structure of the event conception
- Optimisation of the event budget and management of the expenses
- Search and communication with other event vendors and venues
- Assistance with purchasing of materials and flowers
- On-site coordination
- And much more.
In short words, I am your shield against all administrative issues.